Saturday, October 15, 2016

Vegan Cafe Review: Fruits & Roots


The other day my mother and I took a short road trip to Stuart, a small town in south Florida. We stayed there for the night, but before heading out the next day we decided to grab lunch at a charming cafe called Fruits & Roots.


The cafe is a homey place with beautiful wooden furniture. The staff were all very sweet and kind. Everything on the menu was vegan (yay!) and looked so good. They had things like sandwiches, smoothie bowls, juices, salads, and so on. They also had yummy appetizers, like summer rolls. Here's what I ordered:


Summer rolls, packed with lots of yummy vegetables.


Vegan cheeseburger (my personal favorite). The burger patty was made with beans and the bread was very fluffy. The cheese was also delicious. It was heaven! 


Pumpkin smoothie bowl. It was layered with bananas, granola, raisins, and apple slices. It was pretty big, so my mother and I shared it. It was one of the cafe's fall specials. 


So if you're ever driving through south Florida and are in the mood for some yummy vegan food, I totally recommend stopping off in Stuart and going to Fruits & Roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment